LOMOcean’s team of naval architects, engineers and boat designers bring a broad array of individual and specialist skills.
Inhouse expertise includes:
◦ Styling development from hand sketches to rendering and imaging using Rhino, Flamingo and Blender software.
◦ World class hull design capabilities, supported by modern computational fluid dynamics analysis (Orca) and high level experience with towing tank testing.
◦ Specialist composite structural engineering design skills developed over 30 years ranging from low tech GRP production boats to high tech custom race and military craft in advanced composites.
◦ Advanced structural engineering skills in aluminium and steel materials, supported by SolidWorks finite element analysis software.
◦ Surface and solids modelling using Rhino, Maxsurf and Solidworks software.
◦ Production engineering, delivering 3d and 2d numerical control cut files for development of 3d tooling for production and precision composite items, and provision of nested 2d cut files for custom composite mould framing, and aluminium and steel framing, plating etc.
◦ Specialist knowledge around integration of machinery, plant, sensors, defence equipment etc.
The best way to contact us is via e-mail and it is normal to receive a response within 24 hours.
Click here to view email address